5. Discussion Regarding North Beach Town Center Redevelopment Proposal, Involving City-Owned Parking Lots, Made By North Beach Town Center Development, LLC, An Affiliate Of Pacific Star Capital, LLC.
1. Proposed Ordinance Establishing Minimum Criteria And Requirements For Below Grade Parking Levels
2. Discussion: North Beach Master Plan Recommendations for the Town Center (TC) Zoning Districts.
3. Discussion Regarding Revisions To City Regulations For ACLF’s And Related Facilities.
4. Discussion: Measurement of ‘Stories’ for the Proposed Zoning Overlay and Conservation Districts for the North Shore and Normandy Isles National Register Districts.
6. Discussion Regarding An Ordinance To Extend The Northern Boundary Of Parking District #7 (Washington Avenue Parking Overlay) Pertaining To Hotel Units, From Lincoln Road To 17th Street.)
7. Discussion On Renewable Energy Fee Waiver.
8. Discussion Regarding the Alternative Parking Requirements Ordinance.
9. Discussion: Ordinance Amendment Pertaining To Minimum Side Yard Landscape Standards
10. Discussion Pertaining to Development Regulations And Guidelines for New Construction In the Palm View Historic District To Address Resiliency, Sustainability and Adaptation.
11. Discussion Regarding Adaptive Reuse Along The Tatum Waterway.
12. Discussion on Applying The New RM2 Parking Requirements To The CD2 Properties On Alton Road From 5th To 17th Street.
13. Proposed Ordinance Pertaining to Hostel Locations